Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, August 6, 2011

New Sponsor: Lark Cottons

I’m happy to introduce you to Lark Cottons.  What I love about Lark Cottons is the variety of fabric, some of which I have never seen before but love!

lark cottons sponsor

The owner, Heather, also has a cute blog called Green Pea Studio.  Her quilts are amazing!

Some of my favorite fabrics are in the collage above.  I’ve never seen that Sew Much Fun fabric before! 

That beautiful pink fabric you see above is Valori Wells Wildfield, Cherry.  So pretty!

Heather has some SALE fabrics in stock as well, and I can’t help but love the American Jane collection, 3 of which are on sale now!  Such a great, vintage feel to it. panel2

I’ve found a lot of fabrics in Lark Cottons I’d just like to purchase so I can coordinate with some of my fabric I have a hard time with.  sh_meadowdot_citrus

Seriously a great shop with unique fabrics.  Be sure to check out Lark Cottons!

Fullscreen capture 832011 101504 AM.bmp

0 comments:

LinkWithin